Join a team of talented students and mentors in a creative and fun program. Learn how to fund your education, research or startup from the online community. The program will give you experience that will help your career.
What we’re doing:
- Learn the basics of raising funds online
- Explore different crowd-funding platforms
- Build a crowdfunding digital campaign
- Learn an efficient process of launching a crowdfunding campaign
- Get tips from experts on effective techniques to raise funds
Why we’re doing it:
To raise awareness about the university community on social platforms, connect students from Palestine with the global community, share challenges and raise funds for them online.
Who can join?
Journalism, marketing, business administration, IT, community development, English, graphics design Majors are needed.
All other students wanting to learn and contribute content are welcome.
Individuals (faculty, private sector, community) with prior experience in running crowdfunding campaigns, designing digital campaigns, creating content for the web, creating loyalty or incentive programs, and social media engagement
Guest Speakers from:
What you’ll learn
- Breaking the social stigma of fundraising for your education.
- Crowdfunding basics.
- Using edSeed to crowd-fund for your education.
- Creating effective crowdfunding videos.
- Effective donor communication
“Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams. Find them online!”